Eight parishes on November schedule for Diocese of Peoria’s Traveling Monstrance
The Diocesan Traveling Monstrance will be at eight parishes for Holy Hours on Mondays and Thursdays in November. The dates and parishes are:
- Nov. 2: St. Paul, Odell
- Nov. 6: St. Mary, Pontiac
- Nov. 9: Sts. Peter and Paul, Chatsworth
- Nov. 13: St. Joseph, Chenoa
- Nov. 16: Holy Trinity, Bloomington
- Nov. 20: Holy Cross, Champaign
- Nov. 27: St. Mary, Champaign
- Nov. 30: Holy Family, Danville
The Holy Hours generally begin at 6:30 p.m. While eucharistic adoration is at the heart of Holy Hours, they may also include a reading from Scripture, a reflection, and Benediction.
The traveling monstrance will go to every church in the Diocese of Peoria as part of the National Eucharistic Revival in central Illinois. For a complete schedule, click here.