Correction to calendar: Traveling monstrance will be in Peterstown June 8
Due to an mistake on the part of The Catholic Post, the wrong location was listed for the Diocesan Traveling Monstrance on Thursday, June 8. It will not be at Sts. Peter and Paul in Leonore, but at Sts. Peter and Paul in Peterstown. The Catholic Post regrets the error.
The special monstrance will also visit the following parishes for Holy Hours on Mondays and Thursdays in June:
- June 5: St. Patrick, LaSalle;
- June 8: Sts. Peter and Paul, Peterstown;
- June 12: St. Patrick, Arlington;
- June 15: Immaculate Conception, Ohio;
- June 19: St. Louis, Princeton;
- June 22: St. Patrick, Hennepin;
- June 26: St. John XXIII, Henry; and
- June 29: Immaculate Conception, Lacon.
The Holy Hours generally begin at 6:30 p.m. While eucharistic adoration is at the heart of the Holy Hours, they also include Scripture, a reflection, and Benediction.
The traveling monstrance will go to every church in the Diocese of Peoria as part of the celebration of the National Eucharistic Revival in central Illinois. For the complete schedule, visit cdop.org/eucharisticrevival/traveling-monstrance.