Monstrance traveling to churches on east side of the diocese in March
Have you been to one of the Holy Hours with the diocesan traveling monstrance? In March, you can find it at the following parishes:
- March 9: St. Thomas, Philo;
- March 13: St. Charles Borromeo, Homer;
- March 16: St. Lawrence, Penfield;
- March 20: St. Anthony, Hoopeston;
- March 23, St. Paul, Danville;
- March 27: St. Patrick, Urbana; and
- March 30: St. Malachy, Rantoul.
The Holy Hours begin at 6:30 p.m. While eucharistic adoration is at the heart of the Holy Hours, they also include Scripture, a reflection, and Benediction.
The traveling monstrance will go to every church in the Diocese of Peoria as part of the celebration of the National Eucharistic Revival in central Illinois. For the complete schedule, visit cdop.org/eucharisticrevival/traveling-monstrance.