Diocesan traveling monstrance starts February Holy Hours at St. Patrick, Seneca
Eight parishes across the Diocese of Peoria are planning Holy Hours with the diocesan traveling monstrance in February. Hosting are:
- Feb. 2, St. Patrick, Seneca;
- Feb. 6, St. Patrick, Ransom;
- Feb. 9, St. Patrick, Dwight;
- Feb. 13, St. John the Baptist, Fairbury;
- Feb. 16, St. Mary, El Paso;
- Feb. 20, Epiphany, Normal;
- Feb. 23, St. Mary, Bloomington; and
- Feb. 27, St. Patrick, Wapella.
The Holy Hours begin at 6:30 p.m. While eucharistic adoration is at the heart of the Holy Hours, they also include Scripture, a reflection, and Benediction.
The traveling monstrance will go to every church in the Diocese of Peoria as part of the celebration of the National Eucharistic Revival in central Illinois. For the complete schedule, visit cdop.org/eucharisticrevival/traveling-monstrance.