Where will the Diocesan Traveling Monstrance be in December?
Some changes have been made to the schedule for Holy Hours with the Diocesan Traveling Monstrance in December. The corrected schedule is:
- Dec. 1, Immaculate Conception, Carthage;
- Dec. 5, Sacred Heart, Warsaw;
- Dec. 8, Sacred Heart, Dallas City;
- Dec. 12, St. Patrick, Raritan;
- Dec. 15, St. Theresa, Alexis;
- Dec. 19, St. Ambrose, Milan;
- Dec. 22, St. Anthony, Matherville; and
- Dec. 29, Mary, Our Lady of Peace, Orion.
The Holy Hours begin at 6:30 p.m. While eucharistic adoration is at the heart of the Holy Hours, they also include Scripture, a reflection, and Benediction.
The traveling monstrance will go to every church in the Diocese of Peoria as part of the celebration of the National Eucharistic Revival in central Illinois. Visit cdop.org/eucharisticrevival/traveling-monstrance for the complete schedule.