A list of parishes in the Diocese of Peoria hosting perpetual eucharistic adoration
While many parishes offer eucharistic adoration on special days of the week or during special liturgical seasons, perpetual adoration takes place at the following parishes:
- Champaign: Adoration Chapel, St. Matthew Church, 1303 Lincolnshire Drive. It is open to the public from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., with access by key for regular adorers outside those hours.
- Galesburg: Divine Mercy Adoration Chapel, located in the Activity Center at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, 2401 N. Broad St. (Open 24 hours a day.)
- Normal: St. John Paul II Adoration Chapel, located just inside the front doors of Epiphany Catholic Church, 1000 E. College Ave. (A code is needed to enter. Call the parish office at (309) 452-2585.)
- Ottawa: Adoration Chapel, southeast corner of St. Patrick Church, 726 W. Jefferson St. Open all day (except during Masses).
- Peoria: Adoration Chapel, St. Philomena Church, 1000 W. Albany. (For a keycard, come to the parish office during regular hours.)
- Pontiac: Adoration Chapel, St. Mary Church, 119 E. Howard St. Opened on Feb. 2, 1983, it is believed to be the chapel with the longest history of perpetual adoration in the Diocese of Peoria.
- Rock Island: Adoration Chapel, located on the 24th Street side of St. Pius X Church, 2502 29th Ave. The parish is celebrating 25 years of perpetual adoration in 2019.
- Silvis: St. Claire Chapel, Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 800 17th St.
If The Catholic Post has missed a parish that offers 24-hour adoration, please contact Jennifer Willems at (309) 677-7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update this list.